1) Launch Disk Cleanup. Press Start -> All programs -> Standard -> Service.
1.1) In Disk Cleanup tab you can delete temporary files
1.2) In tab More you can delete all restore point except the last one.
2) Disable system restore function or decrease size of used disk space.
2.1) Press Start
2.2) Right click on Computer and select Properties (Control Panel\System and Security\System)
2.3) Click on System Protection (on the left)
2.4) Press Configure in popped out window
2.5) Disable system protection or change size of disk space used by it.
4) Disable hibernation mode.
Launch command line with administrator privilege (Win+R -> cmd -> Ok) and run the following command: powercfg /h off
5) Change size of Page file.
5.1) Press Start
5.2) Right click on Computer and select Properties (Control Panel\System and Security \System)
5.3) Click on Advanced system settings (on the left)
5.4) In section Performance click on Settings
5.5) Go to More tab and press Change
6) Clear Cache Folder C:\Windows\rescache
7) Clear temporary folders (quarantine) of system protection used by you (Norton, Kaspersky, Eset 32, etc.), disable tracing in some.