Reliable, Secure Emergency Data Recovery in San Diego
Wondering where your data went? Did your computer freeze up or go dark? Did you accidentally delete precious family photos or vital business information? DataRecoup offers reliable, expert data recovery and other services to individuals and businesses in San Diego.
Even if a computer or some other electronic device is damaged, the data it contains often can be salvaged by experts. Since 2003, we’ve been known throughout the industry for our high data recovery success rate, our customized service options, our rapid emergency turnaround times and our certified security credentials.
Think of all the precious data on your phone or hard drive: Family photos taken at the San Diego Zoo or on the ocean front, transcripts from San Diego State University, all of your vital business and personal contacts, important customer databases and more. Such losses are always inconvenient, and sometimes heartbreaking. For a business, they can be devastating. But do not worry. We are here to help you get your data back.
Our certified digital experts can repair, recover and restore data from a wide variety of digital media:
- Hard drives
- External drives
- RAID arrays
- Cell phones
- SSD drives
- Other devices
Why Should You Choose Our Data Recovery Services?
Here is why DataRecoup stands above the competition:
- Our services are risk-free, including a free diagnostic evaluation.
- We can take on any recovery job, from the laptop computer you use at home to the RAID 5 server at a Fortune 500 company.
- Our up-to-the-minute facilities include Class 10 ISO 4 certified cleanrooms and the latest, most sophisticated software and techniques.
- We guarantee secure, confidential services. Our Type 2 SOC 2 certification is awarded only to companies with proven systems in place to secure sensitive information. All of our servers are fully encrypted and secured.
- We offer emergency service options for customers who need to recover crucial, time-sensitive data. In such cases, we can get results within 24 hours.
If Your Device Fails, Shut Off Power and Give DataRecoup a Call
Don’t try to operate a computer or other device if it fails. Using the device may reduce the chances of a successful data recovery. Shut it down and call us. Our knowledgeable customer service associates are available at all hours, every day, 24/7/365. Call our San Diego location at (858) 264-4393. We’ll get your data back, fast.