We Recover Data

Recovering your data is our top priority. No recovery is too small or too big for our data recovery team.

Fast, Reliable Service in Cranford, NJ

Call us: (201) 479-0519 Get your free consultation and quote

Get Free Help Now!

Local, Trusted, Certified

DATARECOUP Recovery Services

Your data recovery experts


Cranford, NJ 07016
United States

(201) 479-0519

Features & Benefits

  • All causes of data loss
  • All types of devices
  • Free Initial Diagnostic
  • Totally Risk-Free
  • Frequent Updates
  • Support Available 24x7x365
  • Dedicated Customer Service
  • Emergency Services
  • Discounts

Why choose us?

Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom DataRecoup - The Choice is Simple

Fast, Secure Emergency Data Recovery in Cranford

If you lose data, don’t despair. Call the experts at DataRecoup. We offer reliable, expert data recovery services in Cranford.

The engineers at DataRecoup can recover lost data, even if your hard drive, cellphone or other electronic device is damaged. Since 2003, our company has built a strong reputation for high data recovery success rates, customized services, fast turnaround times and certified security credentials.

Think of all the precious data on your phone or hard drive: Amazing family photos, college transcripts, important business and personal contacts, vital client lists and more. Such losses can be heartbreaking. For a business, they can be devastating. But we can help you get your data back.

Our certified digital experts can repair, recover and restore data from a wide variety of digital media:

  • Hard drives
  • Cell phones
  • SSD drives
  • Laptops
  • External drives
  • RAID arrays
  • Other devices

Why Choose Our Data Recovery Services?

Here is why DataRecoup stands above the competition:

  • Our services are risk-free. We even offer a free diagnostic evaluation.
  • Our state-of-the-art facilities include Class 10 ISO 4 certified cleanrooms and the most sophisticated tools, software and techniques.
  • We can take on any recovery job, from the family computer you use at home to the top-of-the-line RAID 5 server at a Fortune 500 business.
  • We provide secure, confidential services. Our Type 2 SOC II certification is awarded only to companies with procedures that are proven to secure sensitive information.
  • We offer emergency service options for customers who need to recover crucial, time-sensitive data. In such cases, we can recover your data within 24 hours.

If Your Device Fails, Shut Off Power and Call Us

Do not try to operate a computer or other device if it fails. That could greatly reduce the chances of a successful data recovery. Call us right away. Our customer service associates are available at around the clock, every day, 24/7/365. Call us in Cranford at (201) 479-0519. We’ll get your data back.

digitalinvestigation.com reviewsCustomer Reviews

Average Rating: 5
Total: 0 Review(s)

This service was rated 5 out of 5.0 based on 0 review(s)

  • "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Jun 17 2016

    I have been visiting with my best friend, and at some point, her son used my laptop without my permission. I am not certain if the flash drive he used was infected, or if he just clicked on a link that he shouldn't have. All I know is that it was useless to me. I have used DATARECOUP Recovery Services, before and found out from their website that they had a courier service that could pick up my laptop and take it to their local lab. I had my baby back and in working order within 48 hours. There were a few items that couldn't be recovered, but I would say that I regained 98%, and the other 2% wasn't important. I have used similar services in the past, and have had to manage without my laptop for weeks at a time. These guys are always efficient and deliver on their promises.

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ

    "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Jun 9 2016

    These guys literally saved my life! I was DJing at Ivy and the dj after me knocked my mac laptop off the stage and into the chlorinated water surrounding the stage (without realizing). It was under water for at least 10 minutes! I came back from the bathroom to see it at the bottom of the moat. Despite the extensive water damage, these guys managed to recover ALL my data within a month! Very happy with the fast, friendly, efficient and professional service they provided!! :-)

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ
  • "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Nov 30 2015

    I got my grandpa's files recovered at a price I could afford. He likes to take pictures, but he doesn't know a lot about his computer. When his computer died he lost everything, and couldn't afford to get it fixed. Data Recoup helped me get everything back for him without breaking my budget. It made a great Christmas present.

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ

    "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Jun 8 2016

    I came here to get my pictures recovered and they did in about 30 minutes and didn't cost me much

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ
  • "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Jun 8 2016

    Cool place they got all my pictures back for me in less than 24 hours and they didn't cost me much

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ

    "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Jun 17 2016

    I have been visiting with my best friend, and at some point, her son used my laptop without my permission. I am not certain if the flash drive he used was infected, or if he just clicked on a link that he shouldn't have. All I know is that it was useless to me. I have used DATARECOUP Recovery Services, before and found out from their website that they had a courier service that could pick up my laptop and take it to their local lab. I had my baby back and in working order within 48 hours. There were a few items that couldn't be recovered, but I would say that I regained 98%, and the other 2% wasn't important. I have used similar services in the past, and have had to manage without my laptop for weeks at a time. These guys are always efficient and deliver on their promises.

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ
  • "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Nov 30 2015

    I got my grandpa's files recovered at a price I could afford. He likes to take pictures, but he doesn't know a lot about his computer. When his computer died he lost everything, and couldn't afford to get it fixed. Data Recoup helped me get everything back for him without breaking my budget. It made a great Christmas present.

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ

    "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Jun 9 2016

    These guys literally saved my life! I was DJing at Ivy and the dj after me knocked my mac laptop off the stage and into the chlorinated water surrounding the stage (without realizing). It was under water for at least 10 minutes! I came back from the bathroom to see it at the bottom of the moat. Despite the extensive water damage, these guys managed to recover ALL my data within a month! Very happy with the fast, friendly, efficient and professional service they provided!! :-)

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ
  • "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Jun 8 2016

    Cool place they got all my pictures back for me in less than 24 hours and they didn't cost me much

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ

    "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Jun 8 2016

    I came here to get my pictures recovered and they did in about 30 minutes and didn't cost me much

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ
  • "Best Private Digital Investigations Services in Cranford, New Jersey"

    5.0
    Reviewed on Jun 1 2018

    The team did a nice job recovering very important files and family photos from my broken flash drive.It took them two days and everything was recovered. Thank you so much. Excellent services.

    Authenticated Cranford, NJ